HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Description and Responsibilities:
The Senior Designer is responsible for designing layouts across multiple channels, including digital, collateral, social, and web. They will take projects from concept through final production under tight deadlines and are comfortable working closely with multi-discipline teams and taking direction from Art and Creative Directors. This role is responsible for creating high-level design concepts and will be responsible for ensuring consistency of design and maintaining brand integrity.
Job Specifications and Competencies:
- Creative by nature and have a passion for user-centered design.
- Digital design experience, specifically mobile
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Can juggle multiple projects
- Don’t mind getting your hands dirty doing whatever needs to get done.
- Passionate about design with attention to detail.
- Independently motivated and have a high level of initiative.
- Excellent at collaborating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- 7+ years graphic and digital design experience
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- Proven history and portfolio of digital, social media and print collateral
- Able to prioritize many tasks and deadlines with multiple departments
- Strong communicator
- Are passionate about branding and graphic storytelling to creating compelling marketing campaigns
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand graphic/web design principles and current web technologies (HTML / CSS)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.