HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Our Program Managers, reporting to Director or Senior Director, Client Solutions, support the delivery of complex, world class interactive marketing solutions by consultatively leading technical conversations, and managing scope, risks, issues and expectations. The Program Manager will also be responsible for client management, vendor management, technical scoping, and strategic components of multi-organizational interactive marketing programs for strategic clients. This individual will work closely with cross-functional project teams comprised of Clients, Partners, Strategic Analysts, Account Executives, Technical Leads, and Project Managers.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Communication: Ensure that all organizations participating in the client programs have the necessary information to fulfill their responsibilities. Must be able to consultatively speak with all members of the program team, including marketing and technical representatives, and effective meeting facilitation skills are a must. The ability to use effective communication skills to maintain and develop working relationships with our Clients, our Partners and the HW team is essential.
- Quality: Ensure that the client's performance objectives are met for their program while also overseeing completion of deliverable's and adherence to timelines. Work closely with our client to understand and define program objectives and requirements.
- Program Planning: Compile and own the program plan with contributions from all participating organizations. Maintain the plan throughout the program, while tracking and communicating progress and milestone completions. Work with the Senior Producer, Team Lead and Technical Lead, as well as representatives from partner agencies and the client to identify and resolve issues and remove obstacles.
- Client Service: Must be able to add value by thinking strategically about the client’s marketing strategy and offer creative marketing solutions in order to create brand-consumer interactions that accelerate the client's growth.
Job Specifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree with 5-10 years of professional experience managing interactive programs and/or projects.
- He or she must also have a thorough understanding of Internet applications and technologies, and experience interfacing with Clients and Development teams.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project.
- Familiarity with Project Management and Time Tracking tools.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with a multidisciplinary project team.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully direct and lead multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Excellent organization, communication and follow-up skills.
- Extreme attention to detail with strong grammatical/proofing skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt