HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks. What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Our Strategy & Insights Pursuit & Architecture group consults with our clients and the corresponding HelloWorld account teams to create and execute loyalty program and activation strategies that meet business objectives. Sr. Managers lead and coach client business teams through the development and implementation of ideas across disciplines such as marketing, digital, operations, finance and others responsible for the delivery of the loyalty and/or CRM program.
Description and Responsibilities:
- A strong presenter, whether it’s to a room full of marketers, executives, or technology folks
- Curious by nature, interested in how software and marketing solutions work and how they can be connected to solve business problems
- Must be able to thrive in ambiguity and feel comfortable navigating the nuance of complex client organizations
- Must have a passion for onsite client execution work and helping client teams to develop their chops in a new discipline such as loyalty marketing
- Wired to uncover, lead and execute new strategic strategy
- Comfortable with selling and designing digital solutions that may involve emerging technologies and external partners,
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in and get the work done
- A problem-solver, always looking for the best ways to drive things forward and achieve measurable results
- Experience with financial modeling and forecasting in Excel
- What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Strategy lead(s) to coordinate and lead client delivery of loyalty programs and strategies at key clients, post-design of a new program or program enhancement
- Collaborate with clients and team leads to develop one- or two-year long execution plan within our bespoke Agile process.
- Collaborate with strategy leads and clients to develop member engagement strategies
- Lead the development of marketing communications, operational, customer care and other business processes and outputs along with the strategy leads and the client.
- Develop and deliver financial analyses with the client related to the loyalty program.
- Conduct regular performance assessments to be shared with the client
Job Specifications and Competencies:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- 6 - 8 years of prior marketing experience required
- Loyalty program management experience required
- Prior experience with consulting, product development/management, and/or research desired
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Experience in Excel and basic forecasting
- Ability to develop compelling presentations
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.