Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Do you like the rush of putting together pre-sale pitch presentations or RFP submissions partnered with top-notch Digital Strategists and Design teams? Do you swoon over publication design and relish 80+ page documents that flex your typography and image-making skills? Can you transform tables of data into inviting visuals for analysts and CMO’s alike? We want to meet you.
We are a part of the Promotion and Loyalty Solutions arm of Merkle, a dentsu company. Our team was known as HelloWorld before our acquisition by Merkle in 2018. We are looking for a strong typography and presentation-focused designer. Our team is expanding as we continue to collaborate with CXM teams within dentsu.
You must be a strategic, visual storyteller with strong presentation, typography, and data visualization skills. Our high-profile deliverables include concept pitches, consulting/trend reports, infographics, KPI visualizations/dashboards, and product marketing materials highlighting our capabilities and case studies.
We believe PowerPoint is just as much an empty canvas as InDesign. Setting type in PPT and leveraging a mix of assets built-in Adobe, we create next-level marketing materials that continue to impress our clients and challenge the misnomer that PowerPoint is not for designers. If you agree, we want to hear from you!
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and your digital portfolio when you apply (portfolio MUST be included for consideration).
- Strong presentation, typography, and data visualization skills.
- Our high-profile deliverables include concept pitches, consulting/trend reports, infographics, KPI visualizations/dashboards, and product marketing materials highlighting our capabilities and case studies.
- This role requires constant collaboration and the ability to be a strategic partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Strategy, Product, and Client Creative.
- Learn our business inside and out so you can be a strategic storyteller and voice for our brand. The mission for the Info Design team is to help content creators communicate, inform and persuade.
- Able to work across brand guidelines for both Merkle and our clients.
- Design and manage entire projects from concept to completion.
- Proactive, excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Be a team player. Assist with anything from an image search to executing layouts based on established templates. Share your knowledge and be open to feedback.
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience
- Experience executing top-notch design within PowerPoint, web, print, mobile, and social networks
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and across the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong page layout and typography skills
- Information design expert and strategic thinker
- Able to work across brand guidelines for both Merkle and our clients
- Design and manage entire projects from concept to completion
- Proactive, excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Be a team player. Assist with anything from an image search to executing layouts based on established templates
- In-house and B2B design experience preferred but not required
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
Perks & Benefits
Merkle offers a flexible vacation policy, retirement benefits, paid sick leave, generous health, dental and vision insurance options, parental leave, adoption benefits, and more. We recognize high-performers and provide long-term growth opportunities. We hope you'll join us!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt