Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are seeking a passionate Sr. Graphic Designer to lead the UI design for world-class digital brand campaigns for the Promotion and Loyalty Solutions team at Merkle. The Senior Designer will utilize design skills and experience to help develop digital experiences including promotion, loyalty, gamification and mobile campaign concepts, production pages, revisions, template files and best practices documentation. Will work closely with client and internal teams to ensure expectations are understood and met from sale through development and launch of program. At Merkle, we’ve created a great place to work by sticking to our core believe that a great company is built around great people and great results.
Come join a tight-knit Creative team that loves to craft intuitive (and fun!) digital experiences that delight consumers in the moment of interacting with brands. You will have the opportunity to touch clients across industry verticals such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Starbucks, Kraft Heinz and many more. For the foreseeable future this is a full-time remote position, as the company is currently 100% working from home.
- Design page layout, look and feel of site for both desktop and mobile experiences
- Focus on site flow, messaging and usability
- Establish client efficiencies and best practices
- Establish and maintain client relationship through good communication
- Manage project in all areas of creative process
- Understand and manage to project baselines
- Follow project through to completion to ensure integrity of intended design is maintained
- Reinforce collaboration among all disciplines – lead by example
- Attend creative strategy meetings and participate in concepting
- Education: BA in a design/marketing preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge in designing digital web-focused executions
- Good understanding of UX web design, flow, and best practices
- Understanding of web-focused animations is a plus
- Conceptual thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and self-starter
- Outstanding problem solver
- Strong ability to multi-task and work with other organizational subject matter experts
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Web Design
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
Perks & Benefits
Merkle offers a flexible vacation policy, retirement benefits, paid sick leave, generous health, dental and vision insurance options, parental leave, adoption benefits, and more. We recognize high-performers and provide long-term growth opportunities. We hope you'll join us!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt