Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices.
For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Merkle Sr. Producers on our Promotion and Loyalty team will manage scope, budget, timeline, risks, and expectations throughout the development of our monthly sprints. They provide day to day management, monitoring, and control of program activities and provide program leadership across the organization, from strategic decision making down to project planning.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Identify and document program strategies, business requirements, technical requirements, and timelines support of our client deliverables, revenue targets and company strategy/goals.
- Contribute to and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap.
- Effectively communicate solution benefits and future roadmap plans to internal and external audiences including customers, analysts, and press/media.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams in developing product, marketing, and operational strategies. Establish a strong working relationship within the development team and other key stakeholders within the organization.
- Work with customers, sales teams, and services teams to identify key business use cases and drive enhancements and requirements into the analytics platform development process. Act as voice of the customer within the organization.
- Meet product line and overall company goals and objectives, as driven by the business plan, and quarterly and annual sales plans.
- Consistently deliver high quality work products and manage projects that maximize the effectiveness of the overall team.
- Assist in defining and communicating results and insights from our analytics platform.
- 5-7 years of professional experience managing technical projects
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Thorough understanding of internet applications and technologies
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project
- Familiarity with Project Management and Time Tracking tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organization, communication and follow-up skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills
- Firm knowledge of Internet technologies to best exploit the capabilities of our products and services
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
Perks & Benefits
Merkle offers a flexible vacation policy, retirement benefits, paid sick leave, generous health, dental and vision insurance options, parental leave, adoption benefits, and more. We recognize high-performers and provide long-term growth opportunities. We hope you'll join us!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt