Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices.
For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Merkle Project Coordinator's work day-to-day to support Merkle Project Leads and coordinate project development and scope to ensure high-quality and flawless execution. Project Coordinators partner with Project Leads to provide optimal prize logistics solutions for our clients, create positive brand touch points and ultimately consumer satisfaction.
- Prioritize and support day-to-day deliverables for the Prize Logistics team.
- Self-motivated to learn all aspects of the Prize Logistics team.
- Administrative tasks, such as processing incoming paperwork, winner check fulfillment, and team meeting documentation.
- Understands and is capable of translating client requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables and supports the ongoing activities of client programs and internal team projects.
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercises good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues within the organization.
- Identifies or clarifies issues with live and fulfillment phase projects and makes recommendations to resolve issues.
- Coordinates business within assigned accounts in a way that assures high client and winner satisfaction.
- Describes prize logistics requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables, and supports the ongoing activities of client projects.
- Monitors project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria, and risk management.
- Represents the needs of the winner appropriately to internal team members.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in project management
- Bachelor's Degree prefered
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to toggle between and use multiple software systems every day
- Experience in an agency setting is desirable
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
Perks & Benefits
Merkle offers a flexible vacation policy, retirement benefits, paid sick leave, generous health, dental and vision insurance options, parental leave, adoption benefits, and more. We recognize high-performers and provide long-term growth opportunities. We hope you'll join us!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt