Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Merkle Senior Producers serve as a brand expert for specific clients. Senior Producers act as day-to-day client advisors and oversee project development and scope to ensure high-quality and flawless execution through monitoring project budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management. Senior Producers partner with Client Services team members to provide optimal solutions for our clients, create deep client partnerships and grow relationships.
- May manage total project budgets from $250,000 - $500,000 at any point in time, depending on the complexity, scope and duration of each project
- Possess and utilizes widespread company knowledge
- Understands the many roles throughout the organization and how different positions collaborate with one another
- Utilizes that knowledge to drive process improvements, efficiencies, and better client experiences
- Provides Directors with leadership assistance by supporting team problem solving and also team workload management, as well as fulfilling Director's responsibilities in their absence
- Serves as an expert on their client's best practices
- Understands the brands' and translates knowledge of the client into effective business/marketing tactics and execution
- Consults with Client Services team members on pre-sale project scoping
- Partners with Client Services team members to gather and share market-based information in an effort to proactively and effectively solve clients' promotional needs
- Monitors project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management
- Represents the client’s needs appropriately to internal team members and acts as the focal point for the client
- Provides guidance and leadership to cross-functional Delivery teams
- Proactively identifies or clarifies issues with live projects and makes recommendations to resolve issues
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all programs and projects to ensure they meet client requirements
- Describes client requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables, supports the ongoing activities of client programs and projects and identifies opportunities to leverage other product solutions
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercises good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues within the organization
- Describes client requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables and supports the ongoing activities of client programs and projects
- 6+ years of experience in marketing program/project management, with an emphasis on web-based marketing programs
- Client management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Able to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Able to build strong, resilient relationships with clients and be viewed as a partner
- Experience managing project teams and leading creative direction
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
Perks & Benefits
Merkle offers a flexible vacation policy, retirement benefits, paid sick leave, generous health, dental and vision insurance options, parental leave, adoption benefits, and more. We recognize high-performers and provide long-term growth opportunities. We hope you'll join us!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt