Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Our Strategy & Insights group consults with our clients and the corresponding Merkle account teams to plan promotion marketing strategies and concepts, analyze and measure the effectiveness of programs (ROI, sales, and web metric analysis), provide marketing support and strategy to program executions, and develop industry research.
- Collaborate with the Client Development teams to coordinate ideation process, develop concepts and write campaign strategies.
- Coordinate the concept and ideation process.
- Coordinate and facilitate scoping meetings, acting as a promotions industry expert.
- Analyze existing programs, develop insights and recommendations for program improvement, developing ROI analyses, and forecast program performance.
- Perform industry research and create resource materials for internal use.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years of prior marketing experience.
- Prior experience in with promotions or brand marketing.
- A solid understanding of marketing principals is required.
- Excellent, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in Excel and basic forecasting.
- Able to develop compelling presentations and possess strong communication skills
- Display strong abilities to show attention to detail
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
Perks & Benefits
Merkle offers a flexible vacation policy, retirement benefits, paid sick leave, generous health, dental and vision insurance options, parental leave, adoption benefits, and more. We recognize high-performers and provide long-term growth opportunities. We hope you'll join us!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt