Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC.
In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Loyalty Program /Practice Management
- Create and execute rewards catalog purchasing plans for current and incoming loyalty programs
- Revise rewards catalog purchasing plans as appropriate to meet changing brand needs and requirements
- Prepare deliverables to actively participate in meetings with internal or external clients
- Prepare deliverables for quarterly review of rewards assortment and budgetary spending
- Manage day-to-day procurement aspects of programs
- Work with internal teams to solicit bids and analyze supplier quotes and services where appropriate
- Identify potential suppliers with respect to cost, quality, and delivery competitiveness
- Coordinate with producers and other team members to maintain catalog item and chance to win calendar.
- Administer catalog updates in support of program
Program Budgeting and Accounting:
- With Strategy, create and maintain rewards cost forecast that is updated and reviewed on a monthly basis
- Assess rewards catalog performance on an ongoing basis and make necessary adjustments to the rewards assortment to ensure costs are tracking within budget
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing and/or project management
- Client management experience
- Purchasing and vendor management experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent time management skills
- Must possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, character and integrity
- Willingness to learn new things and take on additional responsibilities as requested
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.