HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
HelloWorld Senior Account Managers work proactively and collaboratively with our Business Development, Project Management and Strategy Teams to provide our clients with long-term strategic value and customer service. They act as day-to-day partners with a HelloWorld sales professionals (VP, Client Leaders, Business Development and Account Directors) and ensure high-quality and flawless client preparation and presentations, assisting in management of the account, client research and solutions that drive results for clients and revenue for HelloWorld.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with account planning.
- Works with Client Leader and Account Director on larger accounts and helps to manage specific programs within an account and divisions where appropriate.
- May be responsible for their own booking account targets as part of a team.
- May serve as the designated HelloWorld client contact.
- Actively participates in client presentations.
- Supports HelloWorld sales professional in revenue generating activities: prospecting, client research, solution ideation, scoping with HelloWorld intake, documentation such as contracts, invoicing, etc.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of HelloWorld products and solutions, documentation, internal scoping and production processes.
- Builds brand expertise, creates and maintains best practices for named clients.
- Pre and post-sale research and presentation generation.
- Promotion reporting and analysis with supporting team members, i.e. Business Development, Strategic Services, Project Management.
- Attends and/or leads internal meetings and client meetings for BD/AD, if necessary.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant experience: Account Management, Marketing, Media Planning, Client Services or Business Development
- Basic strategic and analytical skills
- General familiarity of internet applications and technologies, to best exploit the capabilities of HelloWorld products and services
- Digitally focused including emerging trends
- Savvy in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent writing, grammatical and proofing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.