HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
We are looking for an Art Director to join a team of digital design experts to develop innovative consumer experiences that drive engagement and brand loyalty. The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, comfortable in a high-velocity environment, and passionate about building digital customer experiences for iconic brands. Will work closely with client and internal teams to ensure expectations are understood and met from sale through development. They will also contribute to the strategic development of specified accounts and are responsible for the creative integrity of the work produced by HelloWorld.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Champion and execute new and innovative design styles for digital promotions and loyalty programs – break new ground
- Student of emerging technology and how tech can enable enhanced consumer/brand experiences
- Responsible for estimating project hours based on scope
- Relationship builder and expert communicator: Interact with and manage client relationships
- Attend key client meetings to lead the Creative team in presenting concepts and to support the sales and the project
- Exhibit initiative and exceed minimum expectations
- Collaborate across cross-functional internal teams to architect innovative consumer experiences through the planning, concepting, and execution of creative deliverables (account and project management, strategy, technology, legal, etc.)
- Research client trends and identify how to incorporate into appropriate situations
- Measured results of successfully designed/art directed digital campaigns
- Offer original, untapped ideas to accomplish client goals
- Challenge team mates and offer important critique feedback
- Establish, document and reference best practices to help support team’s growth and foundation
- Help establish high-level marketing and branding strategies
- Experience in facilitating and manage photo/video shoots, VO recordings along with custom artwork is a plus.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, related field
- Experience in working in agile environments a plus
- Specific experience designing complex advertising/marketing campaigns
- Specific digital/mobile design experience; print and other design experience a plus
- Excellent client relationship building and presentation skills
- Excellent conceptual and design skills
- Critical thinking/Problem-solving skills
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.