HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
- Work with CSS Preprocessors, such as Sass, to create modular CSS
- Use responsive web design to provide an optimal experience across all devices
- Work on an Agile team with Project Managers, Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Specialists, and Designers to ensure each project meets the client requirements and goals
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document browser/platform compatibility issues and standards
- Work alongside clients, vendors, and offshore partners to ensure project delivery
- Implement enhancements to our core products and platforms
- 5-10 years of experience in professional Web Development
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors such as Sass, LESS, or Stylus
- Experience working with Node.js a plus
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience creating responsive websites for any device size
- Experience with writing automated tests or Test-Driven Development
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Gulp, Webpack, or NPM
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Comfortable using a Unix command line interface
- Proficient Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent time management, planning, and prioritization skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofing skills
- Experience working on an Agile team a plus
- Professional manner and collaborative approach working within a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.