HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
HelloWorld Senior AEM Developers will write code, test, launch and support large development projects in Adobe Experience Manager. At times they may interact directly with internal and external clients to help brainstorm and create technical solutions to business problems.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Solve global HelloWorld problems through the careful application of technology and process
- Write high quality, tested, high capacity, and maintainable software
- Design modern, reliable, and reusable systems in Adobe Experience Manager
- Decompose complex problems into manageable tasks
- Write technical specifications, runtime instructions, training materials, and architecture documentation for HelloWorld systems
- Help develop best practices and technology efficiencies. Streamline work flow
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to arrive at sound technical solutions to business problems
- Coach other members of the team on developing within AEM
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- 3+ years working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience working with editable page templates and policy definitions in AEM
- Experience creating custom components in AEM
- Experience managing content in Adobe’s DAM
- Experience authoring content in AEM
- Experience working with author, publisher, and dispatcher configurations
- Experience developing enterprise solutions with Apache Sling
- Experience creating automated tests
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- May have experience with Apache, Squid, HAProxy, or Akamai
- May have experience with Linux systems administration
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.