HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Do you love architecting digital experiences for world-class brands? We are looking for strategic thinkers who create brand-consumer experiences across platforms and emerging technology. This position will be an integral part of the Creative and Experience Design team crafting recommended user experiences of our industry-leading gamified digital experiences, promotions, and loyalty programs. The UX Designer will help lead our efforts in creating a high quality, user experience in emerging digital platforms. You love both the conceptual as well as the implementation side of solution design. Your interaction design skills are top notch, and you relish the challenge of bringing simplicity and ease of use to complex design issues. You will have a reputation among peers for coming up with intelligent ways of representing large amounts of data and information.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Product, Creative and Development teams to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys
- Use data collected from research, user testing, analytics, testing, and market analysis to inform design
- Communicate complex design solutions by creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Strategy, Sales and Creative teams and deliver delightful user experiences
- Present your work to internal stakeholders and clients for review and feedback
- Conduct usability testing and use learning to learnings to inform your design
- 6-8 years of professional design experience, including at least 3 years of interaction design experience for software or enterprise applications
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Sketch, Axure, and Photoshop
- A portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs
- Strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to articulate and champion complex design ideas clearly and influence peers and leaders
- Experience (or desire to learn) usability testing tools and protocols
- Fluency in UX, visual, and interactive design best practices along with a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Translate user requirements and business problems into highly usable Web applications in partnership with Product Management.
- Collaborative work style and you value close-knit teams
- Demonstrated ability to move fast in an entrepreneurial environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.