HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Loyalty Solutions Group: HelloWorld, a Merkle company Promotions and Loyalty Solutions is an end-to-end loyalty solution provider that enables CMOs of major brands to increase their customer engagement and lifetime value. Our innovative SaaS based loyalty platform enables clients execute omni-channel loyalty programs while incentivizing customer identification, creating a single view of all customer interactions across channels, and executing personalized customer retention campaigns. Our full suite of strategic consulting service spans program design, member experience, financial modeling, technology implementation, program optimization and loyalty analytics.
As a part of our loyalty strategy team, you will work closely with members of the team across all aspects of loyalty consulting engagements. There will be a focus on business case development and financial modeling. You should have an analytic mindset, with great attention to detail and the ability to handle several projects at once. You will also need to have strong communication skills, as there will be key touch points with stakeholders and clients.
You will be joining a dynamic and growing team - we are unique in that we have the prowess of a consulting firm with the flair of a marketing agency. We are passionate about delivering great work that is actionable and valuable to clients and each member plays a truly significant role in supporting our ongoing growth and expansion.
- Play a critical role in the development and optimization of loyalty and retention programs for leading global brands across a range of industries, including retail, CPG, financial services, entertainment, and technology
- Provide leadership in defining and shaping the financial component of our market leading loyalty strategy practice
- Build, optimize and update/maintain Excel based financial models to help clients understand the economic impact of a loyalty program and maximize contribution
- Process and analyze customer data, such as transactional and promotional data, and extract insights in support of new loyalty program strategies and financial modeling
- Bring a quantitative, data drive mindset to range of analyses, assessments and measurement frameworks that shape the identification of program opportunity
- Support methodology and process development - driving opportunity for workflow optimization, fueling growth via practice development, and enabling efficiency at scale
- Storyline our analysis: Data is only as useful as the story that delivers it. We’re counting on you to define and narrate a story that engages both day-to-day partners and senior stakeholders
- Deliver a strong client-facing presence in leading workshops and presenting deliverables: forging relationships that make you trusted advisor for your clients
- Establish yourself as thought-leader and collaborative go-to resource across your internal partners (which include 30 + loyalty and retention strategists)
- 5+ years experience in management consulting with data/finance experience or relevant client-side experience in loyalty program P&L management and modeling
- Strategic thinker able to derive insight and provide actionable recommendations for client-facing presentations and client deliverables
- Exceptional data analysis and analytical problem-solving skills, mastery of Excel are vital to the role
- Talented and effective communicator, with experience presenting complex data in a clear, concise format and well-developed skills to create compelling financial presentations
- Diligent and disciplined in managing client workflow; accountable in performing at high level in a dynamic deadline driven environment
- Strong process orientation, experience in developing enhanced processes in financial modeling and working collaboratively
- Strong leader and mentor, effective in facilitating and enabling the growth of others
- Client-services mindset – you are natural in forging business relationships and exceeding the expectations of clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt