HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
NOTE: This role is a joint client venture between HelloWorld and our parent company, Merkle. It is located onsite with our client near Columbus, Ohio. This role is not elligible for remote work.
The Client Success Manager, reporting to the VP, Client Leadership, works on-site with client, collaborating with the client’s internal teams to provide strategic operational leadership by understanding their objectives, challenges, and product road-map, while translating those themes into HelloWorld work streams and action plans. The Client Success Manager will provide guidance and support to cross-functional HelloWorld teams, proactively identifying challenges or clarifying opportunities.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Active engagement in on-site client meetings and translate into actionable items/work streams for HelloWorld.
- Serve as the client advocate inside HelloWorld / Merkle to ensure that HelloWorld / Merkle core teams have the necessary information to scope and complete a project, on schedule and on budget, including client program goals, product knowledge, best practices and content.
- Serve as a conduit of information relating to client expectations by establishing and providing a regular reporting cadence to HelloWorld / Merkle core teams (account management, client solutions and delivery, strategy, creative, etc.).
- Understand client’s goals, key performance indicators, priorities, and limitations in order to drive road-map creation and implementation in tandem with client and HelloWorld / Merkle stakeholders.
- Work with the HelloWorld / Merkle Program Managers to maintain project plans through the program. Also responsible for communicating progress and milestone completion to the client.
- Evaluate all opportunities and challenges through the lens of achieving the program’s key performance indicators, providing proactive ideas and creative problem solving that align with that vision. Provide value to client via a consultative approach with proactive ideas and creative problem solving in order to achieve program key performance indicators.
- Effectively navigate client’s organizational structure and culture. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to pivot quickly.
- Ensure both HelloWorld and client are working together optimally to foster growth of each other’s businesses.
- Monitor client’s performance objectives for all their existing initiatives to ensure program goals and client satisfaction are being met/exceeded.
- Maintain working knowledge of research products, industry trends and competitive set as they relate to the client’s business.
- Focus on building strong, in-person client relationships through regular contact.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing program/project management or technology, with an emphasis on web-based marketing programs. Strategy and operations experience highly preferred.
- Proven client facing and/or client management experience required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills. Able to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners.
- Ability to understand big picture yet deduce down to actionable work streams.
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, resilient partnerships with clients.
- Experience managing project or development teams and leading creative direction.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt