HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
The HelloWorld Customer Care Coordinator provides on-going support to HelloWorld’s winners and end-users. The Customer Care Coordinator is responsible for responding to winner, fulfillment and end-user promotion related questions.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Respond to winner and end-user questions with demonstrated tact, courtesy, and a level of excellence.
- Analyze, identify, and provide recommendation for consumer related issues and questions.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all departments to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and support.
- Use effective listening and troubleshooting skills to understand and anticipate the consumers’ needs and questions.
- Follow up on unresolved issues to ensure responses to end-users or internal groups within a timely manner.
- Provide recommendation for solutions, ensuring both efficiency and a positive consumer experience.
- Communicate with clients regarding promotion related Customer Care concerns.
- Provide general support to all Customer Care operations.
- 0-3 years of experience in customer care or hospitality
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to anticipate, initiate, and follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Logical thinker with problem solving abilities
- Ability to identify and analyze data that impacts projects and clients
- Excellent spelling, grammatical and proofing skills
- Goal-oriented and exhibit a high level of professionalism
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of people and management styles
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.