HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
HelloWorld Producers serve as brand experts for specific clients. Producers act as day-to-day client advisors and oversee project development and scope to ensure high quality and flawless execution through monitoring project budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management. Producers collaborate with Client Services team members to provide optimal solutions for our clients create deep client partnerships and grow relationships.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary day-to-day client liaison and advisor throughout the promotion execution life-cycle.
- Manages business within assigned accounts in a way that assures high client satisfaction and achieves clients’ desired program results.
- Documents client requirements for each project and manages the overall execution of multiple client specific programs.
- Serves as an expert on their client's best practices and brands and translates knowledge of the client into effective business and marketing tactics and execution.
- Consults with Client Development team members on pre-sale project scoping.
- Partners with Client Development team members to gather and share market-based information in an effort to proactively and effectively solve clients' promotional needs.
- Monitors project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management.
- Represents the client’s needs appropriately to internal team members and acts as the focal point for the client.
- Provides guidance and leadership to cross-functional Delivery teams (Software Engineers, Interface Developers, QA, Creative Leads, Winner Experience, Legal, etc.).
- Proactively identifies or clarifies issues with live projects and makes recommendations to resolve issues.
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all programs and projects to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercises good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues within the organization.
- Describes client requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables and supports the documentation and ongoing activities of client programs and projects.
- Experience in marketing program/project management, with an emphasis on web-based marketing programs (Associate Producer: 1-3 years of experience; Producer: 4-6 years of experience; Senior Producer: 6+ years of experience)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Client management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Able to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Able to build strong, resilient relationships with clients and be viewed as a partner
- Experience managing project teams and leading creative direction
- Account management experience in an agency setting and/or experience working with agencies on the client side of the business is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt