HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Our Strategy & Insights team consults with our clients to develop consumer engagement marketing strategies to achieve their marketing objectives. As one of the fastest growing departments at HelloWorld, we are seeking to attract top talent to grow the Strategy & Insights practice area. Our clients are eager to try new, innovative strategies and this an opportunity to develop strategies that make an impact in the marketplace.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Client Leader Responsibilities:
- Build and foster strong relationships with multiple client decision makers
- Build and maintain a reputation as a trusted consultant of strategic thought leadership, innovative problem solving and results-oriented digital marketing strategies
- Serve as the point person for breaking down complex business challenges and developing solutions
- Define and ‘architect’ omni-channel marketing programs
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in both written and verbal presentations
- Present findings, recommendations and thought leadership to senior-most clients
- Own current state client business assessment and solutions recommendations
- Partner with client groups to develop strategic SOWs; define the work, quantify LOE and set expectations for deliverables
- Deep understanding of the client’s business objectives and ability to lead strategic marketing efforts, including working knowledge of both client and HelloWorld technology & platform, as well as, future trends in technology
- Define measurement plans and lead Analysts in delivering program results with insights, findings and go forward recommendations
- Internal Leader Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities across the client to grow the business
- Lead RFP evaluation and responses for million-dollar engagements
- Partner with internal account and cross functional leadership to drive the business
- Create recurring multi-format thought leadership in the CPG/consumer experience space
- Provide support and guidance for direct reports across client deliverables and professional development plans
- Forward thinking, solutions-oriented senior marketing strategist with a experience in the CPG category
- Deep interest in the digital ecosystem and the ability to demonstrate how digital marketing delivers business growth (i.e. consumer engagement, acquisition, ROI, CPE)
- Able to operate at senior-most levels of the client organization including ability to engage with and lead the C-suite
- A highly organized creative thinker with strong analytics background
- Pulse on consumer and digital marketing trends, both identify trends and package recommendations in a larger narrative to clients
- Posses strong storytelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and lead cross functional teams
- Consulting experience preferred
- MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt