HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
The primary responsibility of the Junior Designer is to support the Art Director (AD) and/or Designer in the development of promotions and marketing campaigns. You will work under the supervision of an Art Director (AD) on multiple projects, supporting the production work on established designs and placing copy in layouts. Junior Designers should have extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator and should be familiar with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Design creative materials according to instruction provided by AD or CD.
- Learn and maintain established structure for building and storing files.
- Understand and utilize copy deck.
- Observe and learn best practices for digital design.
- Design effectively for digital experiences: web, social, mobile.
- Manage multiple project plans and deliverables.
- Alerts AD and CD if deadlines cannot be met.
- Track time on a daily basis.
- Receive and incorporate feedback from internal teams.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Retouch creative materials (as necessary).
- Make text corrections to creative materials (as requested).
- Possess a working knowledge of design technologies and a desire for continuing education.
- Interact with internal teams.
- BA in a design/marketing preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in digital design
- Solid understanding and proven experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of HTML
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt