Senior Manager, Strategic Services
Strategy & Insights - Detroit (HQ)
Our Strategic Services group consults with our clients and the corresponding HelloWorld account teams to plan promotion marketing strategies and concepts, analyze and measure the effectiveness of programs (ROI, sales, and web metric analysis), provide marketing support and strategy to program executions, and develop industry research.
Description and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Client Development teams to coordinate ideation process, develop concepts and write campaign strategies.
- Coordinate the concept and ideation process.
- Coordinate and facilitate scoping meetings, acting as a promotions industry expert.
- Analyze existing programs, develop insights and recommendations for program improvement, developing ROI analyses, and forecast program performance.
- Perform industry research and create resource materials for internal use.
Job Specifications and Competencies
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years of prior marketing experience.
- Prior experience in with promotions or brand marketing.
- A solid understanding of marketing principals is required.
- Excellent, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in Excel and basic forecasting.
- Able to develop compelling presentations and possess strong communication skills
- Display strong abilities to show attention to detail
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.