Pursuit & Architecture Sr. Manager
Strategy & Insights - New York
Our Strategy & Insights Pursuit & Architecture group consults with our clients and the corresponding HelloWorld account teams to create consumer engagement frameworks and strategies that meet business objectives. Sr. Managers conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research, market trends, and competitive landscapes, forecast opportunities and results, and provide assessments on viability, technical readiness, and potential ROI.
Who You Are
- A strong presenter, whether it's to a room full of marketers, executives, or technology folks
- Curious by nature, interested in how software and marketing solutions work and how they can be connected to solve business problems
- Must be able to thrive in ambiguity and feel comfortable navigating the nuance of complex client organizations
- Wired to uncover and lead new strategic and executional work
- Comfortable with selling and designing digital solutions that may involve emerging technologies and external partners,
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in and get the work done
- A problem-solver, always looking for the best ways to drive things forward and achieve measurable results
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Strategy lead(s) to coordinate and lead client discovery workshops, develop potential approaches and identify key business objectives.
- Coordinate and conduct research, including writing and analyzing consumer surveys, conducting interviews, and creating competitive analyses/market scans.
- Collaborate with Strategy lead(s) to develop the strategic framework, guiding principles, KPIs, and execution plan.
- Coordinate and facilitate scoping meetings, acting as a loyalty/promotions industry expert.
- Perform industry research and create resource materials for internal and/or external use.
What You Need
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- 6 - 8 years of prior marketing experience required
- Prior experience with consulting, product development/management, and/or research desired
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Experience in Excel and basic forecasting
- Ability to develop compelling presentations
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills