Producer (Digital Project Manager)
Project Management - Detroit (HQ)
HelloWorld Producers serve as brand experts for specific clients. Producers act as day-to-day client advisors and oversee project development and scope to ensure high-quality and flawless execution through monitoring project budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management. Producers partner with Client Services team members to provide optimal solutions for our clients, create deep client partnerships and grow relationships.
Description and Responsibilities
- Acts as the primary day-to-day client liaison and advisor throughout the promotion execution lifecycle.
- Manages business within assigned accounts in a way that assures high client satisfaction and achieves clients’ desired program results.
- Documents client requirements for each project and manages the overall execution of multiple client specific programs.
- Serves as an expert on their client's best practices and brands and translates knowledge of the client into effective business and marketing tactics and execution.
- Consults with Client Development team members on pre-sale project scoping.
- Partners with Client Development team members to gather and share market-based information in an effort to proactively and effectively solve clients' promotional needs.
- Monitors project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management.
- Represents the client’s needs appropriately to internal team members and acts as the focal point for the client.
- Provides guidance and leadership to cross-functional Delivery teams (Software Engineers, Interface Developers, QA, Creative Leads, Fulfillment, Legal, etc.).
- Proactively identifies or clarifies issues with live projects and makes recommendations to resolve issues.
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all programs and projects to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercises good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues within the organization.
- Describes client requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables and supports the documentation and ongoing activities of client programs and projects.
Job Specifications and Competencies
- Experience in marketing program/project management, with an emphasis on web-based marketing programs (Associate Producer: 2-3 years of experience; Producer: 4-6 years of experience; Senior Producer: 6+ years of experience)
- Bachelor's degree
- Client management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Able to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Able to build strong, resilient relationships with clients and be viewed as a partner
- Experience managing project teams and leading creative direction