Loyalty Strategy Director
Strategy & Insights - Detroit (HQ)
The HelloWorld Loyalty Strategy Director collaborates with clients, account management and internal SMEs to maintain and grow our existing loyalty programs and seek out and develop new loyalty opportunities. By combining marketing knowledge, business analysis and problem solving, Strategy Directors create next generation, interactive loyalty programs that enable our clients to build strong, enduring relationships with their most valued consumers.
We are looking to hire a marketing professional who has a passion for marketing, the loyalty industry and interactive technologies. The ideal candidate is inquisitive, highly analytical, an exceptional communicator (written and verbal) and has a touch of creativity. We strive to develop programs that breathe life into brand relationships by driving active engagement and continual evolution.
Responsible for concept development and strategic scoping for new loyalty opportunities
- Translate client's loyalty needs into a complete loyalty solution that includes program design, creative theme, reward recommendations, communications, insights, program roadmap, ongoing program strategy, and ROI evaluation
- Facilitate working sessions and lead development of strategic deliverables for solution designing engagements with clients
- Develop financial models and sensitivity analyses that forecast financial liability, ROI and assess risk for the loyalty solution
- Define KPIs to continuously measure, track, and optimize program performance
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to deliver the program on time and with excellence
Responsible for the strategic oversight of existing loyalty programs
- Assess performance and execute focused analysis to measure program results and provide actionable recommendations and insights
- Translate insights, in close collaboration with client management and analytics teams, into ongoing enhancements, new services, features, and optimizations to strengthen and improve programs.
- Develop strategies and concepts for program overlays and enhancements that meet client objectives and drive the program forward
- Consult with the client and client management on program-specific strategic issues, industry best practices and loyalty trends
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to maintain and enhance the program
Act as HelloWorld's loyalty subject matter expert
- Maintain deep knowledge of the loyalty landscape, loyalty trends, competitive insight and new enabling technologies
- Support the organization by providing thought leadership and loyalty expertise
- Work with the Product team to develop new loyalty solutions that solve loyalty challenges and stand out in the marketplace
- Own HelloWorld loyalty performance benchmarks and metrics
Job Specifications and Competencies
- 8-12 years of marketing experience with a focus of developing and implementing strategic programs; MBA preferred
- Experience and a passion for the loyalty industry
- Experience with interactive or integrated marketing campaign
- Ability to translate client needs and expectations into innovating, strategic solutions
- Strong problem solving, strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Work with a cross functional group of people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills including inter-personal, writing and speaking. Experience with adopting problem-solving consulting frameworks.
- Experience presenting to executive management
- Experience performing data analysis; comfortable with using excel
- Ability to create excel models from scratch
- Experience managing CRM campaigns
- Remain cool under pressure when faced with conflicts and deadlines
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
- Self-motivated, confident, with a collaborative work-style
- Flexibility to travel as needed
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.