Director, Strategy & Insights (Telecom)
Strategy & Insights - New York
Our Strategy & Insights team consults with our clients to develop consumer engagement marketing strategies to acheive their marketing objectives. As one of the fastest growing departments at HelloWorld, we are seeking to attract top talent to grow the Strategy & Insights practice area. Our clients are eager to try new, innovative strategies and this an opportunity to develop strategies that make an impact in the marketplace.
Description and Responsibilities
- This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry-leading, fast-growing, and profitable agency where you would make an immediate impact creating industry leading strategies and campaigns.
- As a Director of the Strategy & Insights team, you will work with a cross-functional team consisting of a Client Leader, Account Director, Program Manager, Data Analyst, and other creative, technical, and strategy team members to primarily focus on the telecomm industry.
- You will be responsible for leading and driving ideation, innovation and big concepts for clients.
- Develop insight-based promotional plans to achieve the acquisition and ongoing engagement goals of our clients.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include interacting with the client to align on business goals/needs, writing marketing strategies, leading concepts and ideation process, developing materials to pitch the ideas, analyzing performance of programs and developing ROI analyses.
- Partner with clients and their agencies to ensure plans are effectively executed across all channels.
- Identify new business opportunities and collaborate with the internal team to develop plans drive incremental revenue.
- The Director will be largely client-facing and will work collaboratively with them to understand their business needs and deliver solutions to meet those needs.
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to collaborate with team members in different time zones.
- Travel required approximately 25% of the time.
- We are looking to hire a marketing professional who has a passion for marketing, interactive technologies with a strong understanding of the mobile landscape.
- The ideal candidate is both highly analytical and creative, is an exceptional communicator (written and verbal), takes initiative on projects and has 8 – 12 years of prior marketing experience.
- Experience with leading marketing acquisition campaigns.
- Proven ability to quantitatively evaluate campaign/offer performance and connect results to the overall P&L impact for the business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative ideas that attract consumers' attention and change their behavior.
- Comfortable being assertive, managing various personality types, and effectively leading clients.
- Must be able to thrive in ambiguity and feel comfortable navigating in large organizations.
- Prior experience with promotions or brand marketing is required.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelors in Marketing or related field, MBA is preferred