Catalog Manager - Purchasing Lead
Purchasing - Detroit (HQ)
Description and Responsibilities
HelloWorld Catalog Management Purchasing Leads are responsible for successfully scoping, delivering and maintaining the rewards assortment for client loyalty programs. They collaborate with Strategy and Business Development to develop reward recommendations for new opportunities and work with Producers to implement the rewards catalog during the development phase.
Loyalty Program /Practice Management
- Create and execute rewards catalog purchasing plans for current and incoming loyalty programs.
- Revise rewards catalog purchasing plans as appropriate to meet changing brand needs and requirements.
- Prepare deliverables to actively participate in meetings with internal or external clients.
- Prepare deliverables for quarterly review of rewards assortment and budgetary spending.
- Manage day-to-day procurement aspects of programs.
- Work with internal teams to solicit bids and analyze supplier quotes and services where appropriate.
- Identify potential suppliers with respect to cost, quality, and delivery competitiveness.
- Coordinate with producers and other team members to maintain catalog item and chance to win calendar.
- Administer catalog updates in support of program.
Program Budgeting and Accounting
- With Strategy, create and maintain rewards cost forecast that is updated and reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Assess rewards catalog performance on an ongoing basis and make necessary adjustments to the rewards assortment to ensure costs are tracking within budget.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing and/or project management.
- Client management experience.
- Purchasing and vendor management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, character and integrity.
- Willingness to learn new things and take on additional responsibilities as requested.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.