Associate Software Engineer
Technology - Detroit (HQ)
HelloWorld Associate Software Engineers assist senior members with the design, code, test, document and support of HelloWorld technologies. The Associate Software Engineer will be be required to display exceptional critical analysis skills, a talent for understanding big picture concepts and the ability to work independently.
Description and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and design modern, reliable and reusable systems.
- Contribute to the write high quality, tested, high-capacity and maintainable software.
- Write technical specifications, runtime instructions, training materials and architecture documentation for HelloWorld systems.
- Collaborate with all HelloWorld teams to arrive at sound technical solutions to business problems.
Job Specifications and Competencies:
- 6 months to 2 years of professional programming experience.
- Experience programming in Java, Perl, or C#.
- Must be organized with a focus on attention to detail.
- Capable of transforming business requirements into technical requirements.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s Degree and equivalent work or internship experience.