Project Management - Detroit (HQ)
HelloWorld Associate Producers act as day-to-day client advisors and oversee project development and scope to ensure high-quality and flawless execution through monitoring project budgets, timelines, quality criteria, and risk management. Associate Producers partner with Client Services team members to provide optimal solutions for our clients, create deep client partnerships, and grow relationships.
Description and Responsibilities
- Acts as the primary day-to-day client liaison and advisor throughout the promotion execution lifecycle.
- Manages business within assigned accounts in a way that assures high client satisfaction and achieves clients’ desired program results.
- Manages the overall execution of multiple client specific programs where the program budgets are below $100K.
- Represents the client’s needs appropriately to internal team members and acts as the focal point for the client.
- Provides guidance and leadership to cross-functional Delivery teams.
- Proactively identifies or clarifies issues with live projects and makes recommendations to resolve issues.
- Serves as an expert on their clients' best practices and brands and uses this knowledge to ensure they are adhered to throughout the HelloWorld development process.
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all programs and projects to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Proactively solves day-to-day problems and exercises good judgment not only in solving problems, but also in determining when to escalate issues within the organization.
- Describes client requirements, collaborates in the development of deliverables and supports the ongoing activities of client programs and projects.
Job Specifications and Competencies
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing program/project management, with an emphasis on web-based marketing programs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Able to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Able to build strong, resilient relationships with clients and be viewed as a partner
- Experience managing project teams and leading creative direction
- Account management experience in an agency setting and/or experience working with agencies on the client side of the business is desirable